Surely you already knew it, but the skin needs to rest and oxygenate (you're not the only one who needs a break...). However, we often overlook it due to the stress of everyday life, since many of us have a frenetic pace in our lives. daily routine. Therefore, here I bring you the best tips to help your skin breathe and rest (and so that you notice all its benefits).
Did you know that over the years the skin produces much less collagen and oxygen ? In this way, not only do the first signs of aging appear as a result of the oxidative stress of the skin, but also the face begins to look dull and tired .
What is skin oxygenation?
Thanks to this skin perspiration process , we will have a luminous and healthy appearance on our face .
What happens if the skin stops oxygenating?
Due to this, the pores of the skin (the main source of nutrition for the epidermis ) become clogged by the amount of sebum and impurities that all these factors cause on the face , preventing them from breathing and resting . Thus, the appearance of acne breakouts and blackheads becomes inevitable... (And it's not what we want, right?)
How to oxygenate the skin?
Therefore, it has already become clear that oxygenating the skin is essential for facial health . And, therefore, here I leave you the best tips to achieve it:
- Cleanse your skin daily: thanks to facial cleansing you will be able to eliminate (both in the morning and at night) all the impurities that may have accumulated on the skin during the day , unclogging clogged pores .
- Exfoliate the skin: facial exfoliation once or twice a week will help eliminate all the dead cells and impurities that have accumulated over the days and that you have not been able to remove with facial cleansing. Thus, exfoliating the skin becomes a much deeper cleansing .
- Moisturize the skin daily: skin hydration is essential in any facial routine , as this will prevent the skin from drying out and losing collagen . In turn, you will nourish its microbiota , strengthening its barrier function against external factors .
- Protect your skin from the sun: there is no argument! Sun protection is a daily essential in the life of any man if you want to avoid premature aging and delay the signs of aging as a result of solar radiation .
- Carry out healthy lifestyle habits: habits such as tobacco or alcohol consumption , lack of rest or physical exercise or a poor diet directly affect the skin, since they favor the appearance of imperfections and impurities on the face .