It is a real hit (no matter what skin you have)! A few years ago, all the benefits that hemp offers if used as a cosmetic on the skin have been demonstrated. However, your beauty routine may contain this property and you still don't know it. (And if it is the opposite, I recommend that you introduce it into your daily life as soon as possible...)
It's no mystery that cannabis has many contributions to the world of medicine (does the name “ medical marijuana ” ring a bell?). For this reason, hemp , coming from the same plant, was not going to be less... Hemp is a subspecies of the cannabis sativa plant, rich in cannabidiol (CBD) and from which hemp oil is obtained, frequently used for cosmetics . for its multiple benefits for the skin .
In addition, we must also emphasize that hemp is not a property that only helps one type of skin but, thanks to all that it can provide in the dermis , this oil is perfect whatever the type of skin you have. (Can we say that it is an “all in one”?)
Among the most characteristic benefits of hemp oil , we can highlight the following:
- It is moisturizing : this ingredient has a lot of fatty acids (such as omega 3 and 6), so it helps to keep the skin moist but without making it greasy. Therefore, it is perfect for dry skin .
- It is calming : do you have sensitive, irritated or atopic skin ? Then add hemp oil to your cosmetics list! In this way, you will promote cell renewal , accelerating the healing process of flaking and redness that you may suffer.
- It is anti-inflammatory : hemp has a great anti-inflammatory property that helps, above all, in cases of atopic dermatitis . All help is little with this type of skin!
- It is antioxidant : this ingredient has a high content of phenolic acid and vitamin E (known antioxidants). Thus, you manage to protect the skin from the constant aggression of the free radicals of the epidermis .
- It is a sebum regulator : acne-prone skin is going to want this oil for sure… (And no wonder). Hemp reduces the production of sebum in the skin , so the appearance of acne , shine and blackheads will gradually decrease on your face. All wonderful, don't you think?
So far I have not met anyone who does not want to try hemp oil (and who is not delighted with the results ...) Since I discovered everything it could contribute to my oily skin, I decided to introduce it to my facial routine through our