The sun's energy reaches the earth in the form of visible light rays that we see, and in the form of infrared and ultraviolet (UV) rays that we don't see.
These UV rays can be divided into three categories: UVA, UVB and UVC, which vary depending on their length.
UVA and UVB are the only rays that can reach our skin, UVB can cause much deeper damage than UVA, putting us at greater risk of skin cancer. Y Although UVA rays are less harmful than UVB, UVA causes a number of skin care problems, such as loss of skin elasticity, more wrinkles and faster aging.
The melanin of our skin normally combat the exposure to the Ray UV. But when the skin damaged because of the sun burning, the melanin no can fight it at all and the skin with burning as reaction to one injury caused by the sun.
Every time we go outside or the sun shines on us through the windows of the car or house, if our not skin it is deck by clothing O the protection sun, this one looks damaged for the Ray UV.
Over time, those scars because of burning the skin accumulate, to the point that they start dating stains from age, stains solar, wrinkles and others signs of damage by foto-aging.
Types of sun damaged skin
Excessive sun exposure can result in these signs Y symptom:
- rougher skin texture
- looser skin
- "Sun spots," or pigmentation changes such as age spots or freckles
- spider veins
How to prevent sun damaged skin
Since most sun-damaged skin is irreversible, the best defense is a good offense:
Avoid the solarium, look for the shadow when it is possible, applicator protectors solar resistant al Water with SPF 30 o superior at least each two hours when you are outdoors and carries clothing with protection solar when you think you will be spending a lot of time in the sun, such as when mountain climbing or surfing.
“Always wear sunscreen” sounds like easy advice, but it's actually hard to do correctly.
To use sun protection safely:
- Make sure the sunscreen you use is spread spectrum, which means that it filters both UVA and UVB rays.
- covers all zones that they are going to be exposed yes or yes, like nose, neck and ears.
- Date the cream 30 minutes before leaving To the exterior.
- Every time you go back to giving yourself the cream, uses the amount enough to fill a standard size shot glass to cover bare skin from head to toe.
- investigate a little about the difference between the SPF. The ones with higher numbers offer a little more protection than the lower ones; and that it depends absolutely of the tolerance what's wrong with it that skin, white and fine skin is not the same as brown skin.
How to repair skin from the sun
Once the skin it is damaged for the sun little can be done, although there are some treatments:
- You may remove the stains of the sun and Fill the wrinkles with products Y procedures as filling, To be, exfoliation chemistry, microdermabrasion O ultrasound. However, these options of treatment to remove sun spots on the face can be quite invasive Y faces, so many dermatologists recommend options homemade as the exfoliation, the creams for the wrinkles nocturnal and others serums as a first step.
- From the elimination of the stains from skin until the botox or the liftings, the anti-wrinkle box, formulated by dermatologists, is an excellent plan of attack with multiple benefits for your skin.
Although you visibly repair the effects of the sun on your skin, this does not mean that you do not have to worry more about it, the self-tests frequent and meticulous of the skin are essential, as are the exams annual in the doctor. These are vital for possible cancer detection.
Protects the skin from the sun
When it comes to the skin and of the damage caused by the sun, must to have much caution: Once they appear (and trust us when we say they will), they don't go away.
Fortunately, prevent the damage solar is quite simple with a little care and tact.
Things like to use systematically a protector solar broad spectrum, use clothing adequate to every situation and hold healthy and clean skin.
Good skin care habits make a difference.