How to take care of the beard - the definitive guide
Do you wake up with a rebellious beard and do not know how to take care of it? We explain some simple steps to avoid them and have perfect skin and know how to take care of the beard.
Wash well you barba
The first step is to wash your beard with a special soap to remove the accumulated dirt of the day. Take the opportunity to give yourself a soft and pleasant massage, so that the soap penetrates deeply and reaches your skin.
Rinse with plenty of lukewarm water and remove all the soap without leaving a trace, because soap residue can irritate your skin.
Dry it gently with a towel and if it is very populated you can use a dryer at medium temperature.
nourish your beard
The second step is to apply a beard oil to nourish it to the fullest, to help soften it, eliminate itching and help it grow healthy.
The 100% argan oil pure can be a good alternative, for the 7 benefits it brings you:
- Hydrates your beard giving it luminosity, shine and softness.
- Moisturizes your skin under the beard, favoring the restoration of the hydrolipidic layer.
- It is non-greasy and easily penetrates the skin, being highly recommended for acne-prone skin due to its sebum-regulating effect.
- Helps in the healing of burns and wounds.
- It helps you prevent the signs of aging.
- It is ideal for soothing skin irritations.
- It is antiseptic and antifungal.
brush your beard
To ensure that you spread the oil correctly, use a beard brush, making gentle strokes, starting with your sideburns and followed by the beard from top to bottom, without forgetting your mustache. Make sure you distribute the oil evenly on all sides.
Is your skin under your beard irritated and dry?
Peeling appears caused by stress and bad habits such as sleeping for few hours, a lack of hydration or cold weather that has a vasoconstrictor effect and makes your skin dry.
To maintain a healthy beard, get enough sleep, drink plenty of water, enjoy doing sports and maintain a healthy and healthy diet.
Take care, man.
Gracias, exelentes consejos en estos tiempos de tendencia hacia la barba.