Necessary and healing! This is how I would define physical activity in a few words. And it is that, sport not only helps both physical and mental well-being, but it is also beneficial for the skin. That is why it is essential to know how to take proper care of it when exercising.
It is clear: taking care of the skin is vital for our health , but especially if we like to play sports (or if you have atopic skin and like to exercise). That is why today I am going to leave you some tips to take care of the skin when doing sports:
- Do not wear makeup to go to exercise: in this way, you will be preventing your pores from opening to release toxins . This is because makeup can make them clogged and unable to breathe , causing breakouts to appear on your face .
- Clean the skin before and after exercising: previously the skin should be left in perfect condition so that the pores can get rid of all the toxins . After the sweating process it is essential that you take a good body shower and wash your face properly with warm water and soap . Thus, in addition to making the pores close , you will eliminate all the toxins and impurities that have remained as a result of sweat .
- Tie up your hair when doing sports : this advice is not only because it is more comfortable , but also because the products we use for our hair can transfer to our face , clogging pores and causing acne breakouts . The most common area where this situation occurs is on the forehead , since it is the closest to the root of our hair . Also, remember that after finishing your exercise session you must wash your hair properly to eliminate toxins and bacteria that may have remained in it (just like with the skin, yes).
- Do not touch your face : although many times we do it completely unconsciously , the truth is that the hands are one of the parts of the body where we accumulate more bacteria and fungi . Surely you do not want to transfer them to your face, right? To keep them as healthy as possible, wash them often .
Moisturizes the skin after doing sports: the sweating process not only expels toxins and impurities from our skin , but through it, our skin also loses moisture . That is why moisturizing the skin with a good
Revitalizing Moisturizerafter exercise (and the subsequent bath) it is important to keep our epidermis in perfect condition.
- Apply sunscreen: if your hobby is exercising outdoors , keep in mind that protecting the skin from UV rays is essential to prevent premature aging of our skin due to free radicals .
What do you say? Do you dare to start with a good sports routine and its subsequent facial routine ?