Acne on the back or disabilityIt is a problem that many of us suffer mens, can appear at any age, although it is usually more frequent in adolescence due to the hormonal changes we go through at that age.
What is the acne?
Acne is a skin manifestation that appears when the sebum and the dead cells of the skin block the follicles, causing flare-ups of inflammation to occur. In the same way that occurs in other areas of the body, one of the most common and most serious manifestations occurs in the back, since it is an area where we usually sweat a lot.
What cause back acne?
We know, the appearance of pimples on the back is very annoying, and can cause great pain and even scars. It can be due to various factors:
- genetics. Genetics play an important role in the development of this problem. In the event that one of the parents suffers from acne, it is more likely that we will suffer from it.
- Hormonal changes. These changes can lead to overproduction of sebum, favoring the appearance of acne.
- Stress or bad habits. As we know, the bad habits that we acquire, such as poor nutrition or lack of exercise, are always manifested in our body, and this is one of the ways in which they can appear.
Other factors that can increase the possibility of back acne are: pollution, high humidity levels, tight clothing, spending long hours sitting or not showering immediately after exercising or sweating.
How prevent back acne?
These tricks can help you avoid the appearance of acne on your back:
- Use a neutral soap that does not destabilize the pH of your skin.
- Use baggy clothes and whenever you can, keep your back bare.
- Dúchate after exercising or sweating excessively so as not to produce excess sebum.
- Exfolia the skin. This step is very important, but it must be done carefully and taking into account the type of skin of each person. If we have a type of sensitive skin, we should do it less frequently and use less aggressive products.
- Apply a daily moisturizing cream of fast absorption.
- Take a shower with lukewarm water.
- Watch your diet and avoid eating large amounts of sugar.
- If you are going to sunbathe, always apply a protective cream, but one that is specific to prevent acne, that is, one that is fat-free, a oil-free moisturizer.
It is important to get to know each other and to know what type of skin we have and what usually works best for us. Therefore, if we know that we have skin with a greater tendency to acne or to suffer alterations, we must be more cautious and take care of it more than normal.
Don't know what your skin type is? Take our free test 👈