The basis of everything is our diet, when we want to solve any health problem, nutrition is one of the things that we have to take into account, to show off healthy hair too.
He begins to take care of her, carrying a balance diet and rich in:
1. Vitamin A: to strengthen your scalp and keep hair follicles healthy (carrots, pumpkins, peppers, oranges or raspberries).
2. Proteins: they add shine and make your damaged hair look much healthier and more flexible (eggs, quinoa, legumes with cereals, chickpeas with rice, chicken and lean meats).
3. Copper: ideal to maintain the natural color of your hair and prevent gray hair (legumes, cereals, nuts, liver, shellfish, plums and raisins).
4. Vitamin C: if you want to recover your brittle hair (kiwis, strawberries, peppers and oranges).
5. Biotin: keeps the hair strong and revitalized and provides shine (foods of animal and vegetable origin, legumes, nuts and seeds).
6. Vitamina B12: Hair cells need to constantly divide to produce new hair and without enough of this vitamin it will grow slower and existing hair will fall out (red meat, eggs and dairy products).
7. Iron: The decrease in hemoglobin levels prevents the delivery of oxygen to the tissues of the scalp, the hair follicles stop receiving the necessary nutrients and the hair falls out (clams, beans and nuts).
8. Omega-3: to increase the shine of your hair and nourish the gland that surrounds the hair follicles (oily fish and nuts).
9. Zinc: helps prevent dry scalp and reduce the risk of dandruff (cashews, spinach, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, pork tenderloin, yogurt, seafood, lean red meats, lentils, cheeses, and bananas).
10. Folic acid: stimulates the hair follicles, strengthening the hair and reinforcing the roots of the hair, preventing its weakening and promoting its growth (vegetables, avocado, red and citrus fruits).
Eat healthy and balanced and may the force be with you!
Take care, man.