Low Testosterone Symptoms and Treatments
What are the symptoms, in men, of having low testosterone?
- lack of desire sexual
- Trouble getting one erection
- count of sperm bass
- Sleep problems, such as insomnia
- Decrease from strength and muscle size
- Loss that is
- Increase from fat corporal
Why I have low testosterone?
There are several factors that can contribute to lower than normal testosterone levels. A common factor is aging. From the age of 30-40 it is quite common for testosterone levels to decrease.
There's also others factors that can cause low testosterone:
- Low thyroid function (hypothyroidism)
- Abuse of drugs illicit and/or alcohol
- Birth defects affecting the reproductive system
- use of certain medicines, like those of chemotherapy
- Some surgeries, such as some surgeries cerebral
- injuries in the testicles O diseases As the cancer testicular
- Abuse of drugs to improve performance, such as steroids anabolic
- Other diseases Y disorders, such as hemochromatosis, uncontrolled diabetes, kidney failure, obstructive sleep apnea, …
What solutions and/or treatments are there for low testosterone?
There are several ways to increase testosterone levels. If you level of testosterone it is slightly plus bass, it is very possible that you can raise it to a normal level by performing changes in you style of life, diet Y habits. If testosterone levels are very low or if lifestyle changes are not effective, it is possible that you have to use medicines to increase testosterone levels.
Lifestyle changes and supplements
If you have the highest testosterone level bass than usual but no it's low enough to start treatments plus aggressiveyou can try to improve those testosterone levels by performing certain changes in their habits Y Lifestyle.
- Sleep. your levels of testosterone increase while Do you sleep Y decrease while you are awake, so healthy sleep habits are important to maintain a normal testosterone level. Try to sleep at least seven hours a night.
- exercise more. If you have a sedentary lifestyle, do plus exercise could help increase its production of testosterone. Research has found that being physically active is linked to higher levels of testosterone and other important hormones.
- Reduce stress. Research shows that elevated levels of cortisol, the hormone the body produces as part of its response to stress, is associated with reduced levels of testosterone. Try to minimize stress in your life, meditate, try to find relaxing situations, places or moments or face and change the aspects of your life that make you feel stressed in the first place.
- Overweight or obesity. Obesity is closely associated with low testosterone in men, with a study published in 2014 finding that mens obese have levels of testosterone of 40 to 50 percent lower than men in the normal BMI range. If you are overweight and have lower than normal testosterone levels, try to reduce your weight until you are in the normal BMI range in a healthy way, being constant and if possible, with the help of a professional.
- You can use vitamins and supplements to increase testosterone. Some supplements, like ashwagandha, the zinc, the magnesium and the vitamin D, they can help increase testosterone if you have a deficiency.
Treatments for low testosterone
If you have levels testosterone clinically low or Lower than normal for their age, can have your doctor suggest one testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) What is it?
Testosterone replacement therapy consists of use testosterone artificial for increase that level total testosterone. Testosterone is available in numerous forms, such as a transdermal patch, topical gel, tablet, implant, or injection.
La TR it works quickly and can to relieve many of the symptom low testosterone level. Usually plus effective in mens youths with low testosterone levels, although it can also help older men. Although testosterone replacement therapy is effective, it has risks and can cause effects secondary. The most common side effects of TRT include:
- problems of cholesterol.
- Difficulty sleep.
- problems of Health of heartsuch as heart failure.
- Enlargement from prostate.
- Blood clots.
If you've tried everything and you think you need and treatment like TRT, consult it before with you doctor. But if not and you have a slight misfit it changes the habits of life, because not only they will solve the levels low of testosterone, but will improve that Health and you life.
Juan Álvarez on
Necesito un tratamiento efectivo para recuperar mis niveles de testosterona