What are the active ingredients?
Active ingredients are a matter of increasing concern when choosing the perfect cream.
Are the "heart of our cosmetics”, that is, the ingredients responsible for fulfilling the specific function on the skin for which they are intended.
We show you what the main active ingredients we use can do for your skin.
1.Vitamin E: It helps fight aging due to its action against free radicals and protects you from UV radiation and oxidative aggression on your skin.
2. Alpha Bisabolol: It has soothing, restorative, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is effective in calming the irritations of sensitive and reactive skin, relieving and restoring its comfort.
3. Hammamelis: It is ideal for treating inflammation and irritation, it serves as a decongestant for the skin and stops bleeding from small wounds.
4. Aloe Vera: It generates an anti-inflammatory, healing, bactericidal and antifungal action. It helps you fight free radicals and regenerates skin tissue.
5. Calendula: They make your skin smoother and softer, relax hard skin and have anti-inflammatory and healing properties, revitalizing damaged and sensitive skin.
6. Mimosa: It has a refreshing, protective, softening and anti-inflammatory effect on your skin.
7. Licorice Extract: It is an essential ingredient in Korean cosmetics for its ability to hide blemishes, calm skin cells and even out your skin tone.
8. Vitamin C: It has antioxidant properties that protect your skin from free radicals, contributes to the production of collagen, helps reduce the damage caused by sun exposure and favors the removal of blemishes.
9. Ginkgo: By activating facial circulation, it helps improve the elasticity of your skin, hydrates the epidermis and increases cell renewal.
10. Avocado: It acts as a true nourishing agent that provides elasticity and consistency to the skin, leaving it smooth and extremely soft. It has a sebum-regulating function that is ideal for oily or acne-prone skin.
At Boxsr we are committed to high quality products and we do not skimp on the percentage of active ingredients used, because we know that a high dose is the best way to achieve effective and lasting results.
Take care, man.