I have found the ultimate solution to hide tickets! If hair loss gives you as much vertigo as it does me and you are going through a stage of insecurity because of it, keep reading, because my hairdresser has given me the key so that they are not noticeable.
Although it is true that at first I did not pay any attention to the drop from my fur, when the Appetizer I no longer felt so comfortable with myself. And although there are effective solutions for them, such as medications such as Minoxidil or the capillary graft, I decided to stop by the hairdresser and ask the barber what kind of hair cuts could make me look more attractive. And WOW! Where are those tickets that caused me so much trouble until a day ago?
If it happens to you like me, here I leave the 7 haircuts that my hairdresser recommended for men with receding hair:
- hairstyle with short hair: This haircut is simple but ideal for men who have problems with receding hairlines. make yourself a shaven in the sides from the head (to zero or in gradient) and leave the top part a little longer. The Peaky Blinders style is the most effective!
- Skinhead: perhaps the most drastic option for some, but there are times when the entrances are so large that it is very difficult to cover them... Goodbye complex! You won't tell me that there are no men who look great with this haircut, right?
- Cut with side stripe: In pure 1950s style, this hairstyle consists of shaving the sides a little, not too much, or even doing a slightly longer fade, and leaving your hair long on the top of your head. In form of dull, it will seem that the fur it is more abundant of what it can really become. You can even push your toupee hair back or to the side with the help of a little wax or hair gel.
- toupee with long bangs: really this hairstyle for men with tickets it is very similar to the previous one, but in this case there is no need for a side line. The long toupee backwards or to the side can become your best ally against hair loss in the area of the crown and also, the sides can look great both shaved and long. Doesn't it remind you of Harry Styles haircut?
- caesar court: This is the one that the barber made me, and the truth is that I am really satisfied with the result. It is perfect if you have the wide forehead Y pronounced entries. Why? Well, because you throw your bangs straight forward, you shave the sides, and it's perfect! It can be done with any length of hair, although if you have it a little longer it will cover your hairline more. And besides, it is very fashionable lately.
- long style hairstyle: have the long hair It is not synonymous with less hair loss... But there are also ways to hide your hairline when you have long hair. if you let your hair loose, part your hair in the middle and let a strand fall over your forehead or the sides of your face, the entrances will be covered almost without realizing it. Jason Momoa has been wearing this hairstyle for years and is considered one of the sexiest men in the world!
- Mini mohawk: shaved sides to zero or degraded and a good crest at the top of the head are synonymous with success when it comes to concealing tickets, since looks that the sides is it so cut to post. Also, depending on how long your hair is left on top, it will look like you have more.
And these are all hair hairstyles recommended for men with tickets. Which haircut did you like the most? Among so much variety, it can be difficult to choose, so ask your trusted barber which one might work best for you. You will not regret it!