Fruits are one of the best sources of antioxidants that nature can provide, so they will help you fight free radicals that are responsible for cell aging.
The ten fruits that benefit our skin
1. Melon and Watermelon: Its high percentage of water helps to hydrate the skin and they contain ideal antioxidants to prevent aging.
2. Mango: its carotenoids help fight free radicals, improve skin dryness and are a good ally against acne and pimples.
3. Piña: prevents fluid retention, helping to lose weight and reduce cellulite. Its Vitamin C is ideal for treating acne and the enzyme bromelain softens the skin.
4. Cherries and blueberries: its powerful antioxidants help us keep skin blemishes at bay.
5. Avocado: It has moisturizing and antioxidant properties that help to have a more luminous and youthful skin.
6. Orange: increases collagen levels and keeps the skin young and smooth.
7. Strawberries: It contains phenol, which is a natural antioxidant, and anthocyanins that protect the skin against UV rays, helping to reduce the risk of skin cancer and other inflammatory and degenerative diseases.
8. Apple: It contains ursolic acid, a good natural anti-inflammatory and a powerful skin collagen activator, preventing the passage of time from taking its toll on our skin.
9. Banana: Its high potassium content helps reduce acne, skin rashes and dry skin.
10. Money: Thanks to antioxidants and flavonoids, it has anti-inflammatory effects, repairs blood vessels and helps in wound healing. Remember to eat a lot of fruit, hydrate well and walk 10,000 steps a day.
Your skin will thank you.
Take care, man.