To take care of yourself and have great skin, sufficient and good quality rest is just as necessary, as is a balanced diet or playing sports.
You must give it the importance it deserves, because sleep is the ultimate restorative and the perfect toner for your skin.
Reduces dark circles, improves the appearance of your skin and hair and helps you control your body weight.
We give you ten tips to stop “counting sheep” before bed:
- It is essential a sleep routine, so schedule to go to bed and set your alarm clock at the same time every time. You must be methodical and although we all like to turn around when the alarm sounds, it is not very convenient because it can cause less agility and mood swings. Only the weekend allow yourself to extend it a little more.
- If you are a sleepy person and you fall asleep even in the corridors, it is because you have not rested enough. If you have trouble sleeping, it is better to get up and go back to bed when you are tired. Even if it's a temptation avoid TV or mobile before going to bed, because light stimuli will not help you fall asleep. It is better to read a book, a magazine or the newspaper.
- After work do sports to get tired enough to avoid insomnia. Exercise has a positive relationship with night rest because it helps you reduce stress.
- Lying in bed with your eyes closed is not the same as sleeping. Endocrine, cardiovascular, metabolic, and cognitive functions are different during wakefulness than in REM sleep.
- It is recommended that you sleep between 6 and 8 hours And if you've had a bad night, calm down because you can solve it by getting back to sleep the next day.
- Throw siesta to catch up on lost sleep is not the solution. Avoid it because you will not sleep at night.
- Cena early and light so that your digestion allows you to fall asleep.
- Avoid drinking energy drinks and stimulants such as caffeine Y the alcohol.
- To fall asleep, a balanced temperature and a noise-free room are essential. Contrary to popular belief, heat does not help you fall asleep.
- Choose the mattress and the right pillow and sleep in loose clothing.
And remember that if you want to have skin like a baby, sleeping well is the magic formula. Sweet dreams!
Take care, man.