We get it, you're busy. Everybody is these days. And while "being busy" is a valid excuse for all the things you decide to give up, it can also motivate you to find faster and more efficient methods for things like taking care of your skin
Taking care of your skin is like a healthy diet or regular exercise - it can be difficult to stick to. But just like a healthy diet and physical fitness, Skin care not only makes you feel better, it can also make you look better.
If you're a busy man who understands the importance of taking care of yourself, but don't have time for a daily spa treatment, rest assured you can get the same benefits in less than 5 minutes (twice a day). In fact, unlike exercise, skincare routines don't get better with every minute you spend doing them. Rubbing your face for 20 minutes, for example, would do more harm than good.
There are actually two things to remember to make skincare a regular, low-maintenance habit:
1. don't over complicate it. Your skin is pretty simple. It needs to be clean, protected and hydrated. You don't need a list of expensive products with science fiction ingredients, applied precisely and correctly for long periods of time. If you spend more than 10 minutes on your skin in the morning, you're doing too much. Although crowded pharmacy shelves might make you think otherwise, the best facial care is simple.
2. Commit to two weeks of constant care. Building a habit takes time, and in those early days, you'll need some self-discipline. By committing to two weeks of consistent skin care, you can create a habit that lasts, and eventually see results.
So, in those two weeks, what do I do? Reserve only 5 minutes of your mornings and nights for your face.
Cleaning: 3 minutes
Choose a appropriate cleaner for your skin type. If you suffer from acne, look for a soap or gentle toner, to help keep fat at bay.
the boys from normal and combination skin they can use something made for daily cleaning. Look for a cream or soft soap that is labeled for normal skin.
The Dry Skin needs more moisture, so look for a hydrating cleanser. An excess of product can further irritate your skin, you may only need to use the cleanser once a day, the second cleaning can be done with warm water.
people with sensitive skin should always look for products that are labeled as hypoallergenic. They will have fewer ingredients that can cause breakouts and irritation. Just like people with dry skin, you can benefit from using a cleanser just once a day.
Save time: If you shower every morning, do your morning cleaning in the shower. No need to get wet and wash your face again in the sink when you go out.
Treat: 60 seconds
If you don't have skin problems, such as acne, rosacea, dehydrated skin, etc... you can skip this section and save yourself some time. However, if you suffer from acne breakouts, you'll want to take a minute to apply a specific product to this problem.
Look for an acne treatment, a complete solution in one product. The fewer products you have to apply, the less time it will take. Acne treatments should have oil-controlling ingredients.
The most popular are benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. A pea-sized amount should be enough to cover your face.
Save time: Once acne is under control, you may only need to use a drying product once a day.
Protect: 60 seconds
Ultimately, you'll want to keep your skin healthy once you've prepped it for the day (or night). Everyone, regardless of skin type, needs a moisturizer. Obviously, men with oily skin will look a variety without oil, while men with dry skin can opt for something more intense.
If you are fighting the signs of age, you can use a anti wrinkle moisturizer, created specifically to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Products with antioxidants are particularly good for this purpose.
Finally, no matter your skin type, you want to make sure your daytime moisturizer has protector solar.
Save time: Look for products that have double function. A moisturizer with sunscreen that it also helps fight acne and aging means you'll have fewer bounces in the bathroom and spend less time perfecting your complexion each day.
5 farewell tips to make taking care of your skin even easier and faster
Like most aspects of health, healthy skin starts from within. You can prevent problems such as premature aging and acne taking care of your health in general.
- Do not smoke. Smoke prematurely ages skin and it has many other negative aspects.
- Drink a lot of water. Your skin depends on good hydration, and this doesn't just come from a good moisturizer.
- Protect your skin from the sun. Use sunscreen, seek shade and wear a hat in the most critical hours or when you spend the whole day exposed.
- Come fruits and vegetables. Fresh produce contains vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants, that can contribute to healthier-looking skin.
- Keep stress at bay.
Creating a facial routine that lasts, but doesn't take you all day is not difficult. More than anything, it requires discipline. Considering that time investment is less than 10 minutes in totalEvery day, it should be so much easier to get healthy skin than to lose that floater around your waist. Also, you can always hide your belly with your clothes; on the other hand, balaclavas do not usually look good.