The 10 benefits of a moderate consumption of beer for your health:
1. Improve your cardiovascular health, reducing the risk of heart attack.
2. You are less likely to develop type 2 diabetes.
3. Reduces the risk of having kidney stones, being a diuretic.
4. Reduces cerebrovascular accidents, by making the arteries more flexible.
5. It has a protective and strengthening effect on the bones.
6. It stimulates the production of dopamine, helping to treat insomnia.
7. Reduces the probability of developing dementia or Alzheimer's.
8. It has high fiber content and helps the digestive system.
9. It delays aging because it contains the antioxidant Vitamin E.
10. It helps to "break the ice" in social relations.
So you already know, to drink beer in moderation (less than 3 beers daily).
Take care, man!