In this article, we give you some tips to take care of your bald spot in the best possible way.
Did you know?
Your bald spot is a very sensitive area, because it does not have the protection of hair and your scalp needs specific care.
The sebaceous glands continue to generate fat and its excess must be controlled so that it does not shine.
The sun's rays are the worst enemy of your bald spot because they hit your head vertically and directly, generating burns, spots and irritations.
If you regularly shave, shaving may irritate your scalp and cut you.
Tips for your bald spot:
- Moisturize your scalp every day.
- To avoid shine, use a fat-regulating oil-free moisturizer.
- Apply high protection sunscreen or wear a technical anti-UV sun protection cap. Brunette yes, burnt no.
- Since you don't have hair, use a moisturizing shampoo to wash it and not your shower gel because it will dry out your scalp.
- If you decide to shave your head, trim the sides as much as possible first before razoring and use a shaving gel.
- Give love to your bald spot and after shaving use an aftershave with aloe vera to help heal irritations and heal cuts.
And most importantly: Feel very proud to wear a bald spot.
Take care, man.