Biting our nails is a mania that we began to have as children but if it lasts, we pay the consequences in adulthood. Boys' nails have never been given much importance... we can think that manly hands and masculine nails are those that have worked, hard and dirty, but the reality is that they are not.
The other day, talking to a friend, the subject came out of hand, and since she attached great importance to men having the pretty fingernails. This surprised me, I had never given much importance to my hands… and I kept asking my surroundings. Apparently within the first impressions at the time of appreciate if someone is attractive, the hands play a role important.
But, what are the perfect man's hands like?
Well, according to my research, they must be some well-groomed hands, with healthy, clean, strong, long nails.
Here those of us who tend to bite our nails play at a disadvantage. And apart from the impression that we can give, the nail bites they have another kind of impact harmful:
- You can make the skin surrounding nail sits painfull
- Can to damage the knitting that causes the nails to grow, giving rise to nails of aspect not normal
- They can also create infections, infected bitten nails can reach the limit of having to remove them.
Calm down, there Treatments and remedies for bitten nails:
- Keep the nail short, helps avoid the temptation to bite them.
- Uses a enamel of flavor bitter to avoid biting your nails unconsciously.
- do the manicure regularly, so you will see the improvement and if you spend money it will make you more angry to lose everything.
- find your trigger, be it boredom, hunger or stress, the moment you find out you will be much more conscious when it happens to you
In advanced cases, it is recommended that you go to a specialist. There are treatments to harden the nails, to moisturize them and even reconstruction for bitten nails.