Teenage acne in men: causes and treatments
If you're a teen struggling with breakouts and blemishes, you're probably looking elsewhere for solutions. The good news is that there are several alternatives that can help you, regardless of the severity of your acne.
However, before you start slathering your face with creams and serums suggested by your friends, you need to know a little more about your acne and how its symptoms and solutions differ from other people's breakouts.
Acne is due to an overproduction of sebum from the sebaceous glands of the skin, causing the pore to become clogged and causing the appearance of blackheads or pimples. In the case of adolescents, this occurs due to hormonal changes, although factors such as genetics or eating habits play an important role in the appearance of acne. On the other hand, although both men and women can have acne, it is more common for boys to appear, since during puberty they produce a greater amount of androgens and have a tendency to have more sebaceous skin.
What is acne?
The acne is a infection bacterial as a result of a imbalance in the processes normal from skin. It occurs when one of four things goes wrong in the pores: oil production, the removal of dead cells, the proliferation of bacteria or inflammation.
These can be thrown out of whack by anything from issues with diet and water intake, stress, or even the weather. But the main cause is usually male sex hormones, Like the androgens, which can unbalance all normal processes, especially in the adolescence.
One of the first stuff They use to do is hormones it is shoot the production of sebum.
Normally, the fat is a part important from Health daily of your skin. Your couples the produce through the oil gland for help Trump Body a Discard the cells dead of the skin that maybe no is it so falling down tan fast as they should.
When things go wrong, the log can fill up of too much fat and cells dead, which constitutes a habitat and a source of food for the bacteria.
How to treat teenage acne
Acne is treatable, and there are quite a few strategies you can employ to combat it and take back ownership of your skin. If you get a pimple from time to time, lifestyle changes and a cleaning routine may be enough to eliminate the problem.
- Take care of your diet. Sugary or excessively fatty products are not good for the skin and can help to clog pores, favoring the aggravation of acne.
- Wash your face twice a day with warm water and facial soap that respects the pH. you can think that wash yourself face constantly can help to the disappearance of acne, nevertheless, this will only make you skin produce plus oils and fats. wash up the face to wake you Y before to go to sleep.
- Dry your skin carefully. After washing your face, do not pass the towel as you do in the rest of the body, but instead toquecitos. This will make the grain no with explode and the skin no with irritated.
- Change the pillowcase and face towel regularly. Bacteria find in these garments the perfect place to stay. In addition, we spend a large number of hours daily with our heads glued to the pillow, so it is important to keep it clean.
- Moisturizes the skin. Hydration is essential for the skin even if you think that moisturizing oily skin is not good. uses products specific for you type of skin and you acne. Preferably let it be one Oil Free moisturizer (without oils) with sun protection.
- Don't worry too much. Remember that the acne no dura for forever and that it is a process that your skin and your body are going through.
It is likely that you will notice that since you used the mask your acne has worsened, try using cloth masks and wash them every day. If you find that you are in the middle of an acne outbreak, at noon change the cloth mask for a clean one. Wash them with mild soap.