New Year New Life! (Or that's what they say, right?) Lately, every day seems the same to me... With the hectic pace of everyday life, it's impossible for me to stop for a moment to think about what I'd like to change in my lifestyle. So today I did it and... Oh my gosh! There are too many things I would like to change...
For this reason, I think it is important that we start to change those little things that we may not like right away. And what better time to propose than the new year ? Tomorrow we will leave 2022 behind and, honestly, 2023 is going to be my year. (I am convinced, whatever they say!)
However, before proposing challenges for 2023, I think it is very important that we analyze and reflect on the year that is about to end. How about? According to several psychologists and spiritual coaches, it is essential that before beginning a new year we analyze how we have fared in the following aspects of our lives during the last twelve months: love, family, friendships, work life, leisure, money and health . In this way, you will be able to make a fairly real assessment of how your year has gone . Take your time and tell me, how has the year been for you?
Whether it has gone well or badly, you always have to try to improve year after year... So, after reflecting on all of this, it is time for you to set new goals for 2023 . Therefore, here I leave you some of the purposes that I want to carry out in this 2023... (You will thank me).
- Taking care of yourself physically: joining the gym and wanting to take care of your figure is fine , but... Have you ever stopped to think about taking care of your face ? Although we often forget, the face is essential if you want to take care of your physique . And what less than doing it with a good facial routine ! Don't you think? ( BOXSR will be your trusted brand, I assure you).
- Saving for the trip of a lifetime: what is your dream destination ? I have no doubt, one day I will go to Hawaii! But of course, it doesn't seem cheap, right? For this reason, I have decided that I am going to start saving now to visit many more countries . Will you join my team?
- Spend more time with your loved ones: well yes, I must admit it... I don't leave my cell phone behind even when I'm with my family or friends for a whole afternoon. (And it's fatally done). Take the opportunity to hug your loved ones. Leave the phone in a drawer for a few hours and tell me how your day is going with them… It's going to be a great time!
- Get out of your comfort zone: it is understandable that being in your comfort zone is the most comfortable for your routine life ... But you will also have to live to the fullest, don't you think? Go out, discover places, cultures, people... And when you have already nourished yourself with all these different ideas, thoughts and feelings, you can return to your comfort zone and experience them. (You won't regret it, it's impossible to do it…)
- Quitting smoking: a topic, right? Maybe you've thought about it many times already, but it's time to take it seriously once and for all! There are habits of our day to day that harm our health (and our skin)... Therefore, if you are willing, tomorrow is a good day to start.
How many things to reflect on , right? Sit down for a while and grab a pen and paper, because there's going to be a lot to write down.
- Use your mobile less: I refuse to believe that you hardly use your mobile phone... (I at least am a bit addicted, I must confess...) Tomorrow is the ideal day to get serious about putting your mobile aside and enjoying of life as we know it. Enjoying the little things is highly underrated… What do you think about going to see a sunset one afternoon?