5 foods to get rid of blackheads
Now that you know what blackheads are, it's best to start treating your skin! And not only can you do it with different purchased cosmetics, but there are also some foods that act as cosmetics and can help reduce acne and oiliness on our skin.
Here I leave you the 5 best foods that can help you with blackheads:
- Egg white: You should make an egg white and toilet paper mask on your face to clean the impurities from your face. This mask should stay on until dry and stiff. You will hallucinate with the result!
- Brown sugar: this sweetening ingredient is often used as a facial scrub , since it does not damage the epidermis. To do this, you must mix a couple of tablespoons with a little lemon and voila!
- Water and baking soda: Taking a facial steam bath with baking soda can be a great idea to open clogged pores on your face.
- Oatmeal : Have you ever thought that oatmeal can be a great facial scrub ? Neither do I! Mix two tablespoons of ground oats with a little sugar and a little water and you'll see how it cleanses your skin...
- Apple cider vinegar: the acid that makes up this liquid is perfect for deeply cleaning the pores of your face, as well as reducing the amount of fat on your skin . Don't forget to wash your face well afterwards so you don't leave a smell!
Have you ever thought that food is not only for eating? You don't know the infinity of uses that can be given to certain foods (like the ones I just presented to you). Try any of these tricks and let me know if you notice the results.